Top Ten Wedding Car Hire Tips To Consider When Booking A Wedding Car
Everybody wants to look back upon their wedding day with fond memories. It's one of the most monumental days of their life, and one that you would want to stay in style. The day itself takes time and a lot of organisation, one aspect of the day that's often over looked or left to the last minute is the wedding transportation.
Traditionally it's the groom's responsibility to arrange the wedding party transportation, but many grooms are ignorant in this respect. They lack the knowledge and understanding to know exactly how important this day is for the bride-to-be.
Some grooms even delegate this duty to the best person and if you are a bride-to-be and are worried that your future husband lacks the understanding on how important it is to find the ideal transport for you, you might just have to do it yourself. Here are some tips on how best to get the most from your Wedding Car Slough hire, even if you don't understand a lot about transport.
1) Consider the journey you'll make and that will be in the wedding cars. It is important that you think about where the pick up points are and precisely who you would like to maintain the cars. How many bridesmaids, flower girls and pageboys are you going to be needing, this will determine how many cars you will need. Then why not consider hiring a seven seat Daimler Limousine if you wish to adhere to the car? Also, consider asking a relative or friend to take any big bags or bag as not all cars have enough storage space.
2) Think about timing and be realistic. Choose the path of your journey as soon as possible and be sure that the wedding car hire company knows exactly where you need to go. Some brides prefer to take a special route to the church, possibly to pass their old school or friends homes, while following the ceremony the bride and groom might want to enjoy a drive round in the wedding car before going to the reception. The car hire company can help you plan a route and timings but think about what you want. It might be that you need 2 cars in order to get the wedding party to the locations in the right order and in time.
3) Consider the car colour. It is important that the car that you hire complements the colour theme of your wedding, so don't go for a glowing red wedding car if your theme is ivory and pastel green. It is also worth checking prior to signing the hire agreement if the wedding car hire company is willing to match the ribbons and flowers in the car with your apparel or color theme.
4) Book early. As you would expect, Asian Wedding Car hire companies are bombarded with requests for their services, especially on Saturdays and during the summer months. Therefore it is very important that you book your wedding car well in advance of your wedding, ideally 12 to 18 months ahead or once you have set the date.
5) Consider the style of car. Just as important as getting the colour scheme of your car right, you also need to make certain that the style of your wedding car reflects the style of your wedding. If you're aiming for a conventional or classical style wedding then a classic Rolls Royce Silver Cloud or Daimler Limousine might be the ideal car option. But if you're planning an original wedding or something a little different, why not consider hiring an Aston Martin DB7 or Morse Jaguar wedding car?
6) Consider your dress and your comfort in the vehicle. Like color and style, you will also need to consider the size of the vehicle you hire. You will need to be certain the car is big enough to match your dress in comfortably, especially if the dress has an extensive train. The wedding car hire company will be delighted to advise and to show you suitable cars, but consider the type of your outfit and how this may impact on the car that you choose. You'll have the ability to do this by making an appointment to look at the cars in person.
7) Always see cars before you book. Older cars can vary greatly in their condition, if the cars are garaged annually, they are likely to be of a higher standard and better maintained. You can check that it is the actual car you will get to your wedding, and a respectable company will be happy to invite you to their showroom to look at the cars.
8) Ask if you get exclusive use of the car. Make sure that the wedding car hire company only book one car, per wedding, each day. This means that the car isn't double booked and the service is focused on your wedding day just. Some firms only have a couple of cars and will try to make as much money as they can during the vital wedding season. They may also have to leave for another wedding or charge by the hour with hidden additional costs if your wedding needs to overrun.
9) Ask if the company has liability insurance. There are many hobbyist wedding car owners out there that don't operate as a proper organization. One simple way to sort through these would be to check for wedding hire insurance and public liability insurance, it's an expensive price.
10) Ask how the company will prepare for your wedding day. The company should plan the Chauffeur Service schedules. Each chauffeur should have a full briefing and undergo a dry-run of the route ahead of the wedding. This will also check for any disturbance on the streets or some other plans for roadworks that might cause delays. The cars should be ready a day or two before the wedding to make sure they are in tip top condition and decorated in accordance with your requirements.