Keep your accounting fees as low as possible
The following strategies will help to reduce your accounting fees:
- Call us for immediately tax relief with the IRS.
- Contact us for assistance before you complete a financial transaction. Planning opportunities that could save you money are usually very limited once a transaction is signed and sealed.
- From time to time, we will send you information that we feel is important for you to know. We hope you will take the opportunity to read it and ask questions about anything of interest to you.
- Keep adequate records. If your financial affairs are simple, your recordkeeping will be simple. If your affairs are complicated, a good record system will more than pay for itself
- Keep in touch with us. Sometimes a quick telephone call to us will keep things on the right track. If you get correspondence from the IRS or unusual information from financial institutions, let us know so that we can keep your file current.
- Use the advice for which you have paid. We hope that the advice we give you provides the best solution to your problem and fits your long-term goals.